Know Before You Go
Visitor Health & Safety
Most Berkshire businesses are acting in accordance with CDC recommendation to mask up indoors. Many cultural institutions require proof of vaccination. We strongly encourage all visitors to check with each venue before arrival, carry your vaccine card, and follow all safety protocols set in place by each business.
The natural beauty, culture, cuisine, and adventure of the Berkshires await your arrival when the time is right for you to travel. Before planning to visit, we recommend that you contact each destination for specific information regarding availability and safety precautions. Thank you and stay healthy!
- 2022-23 Official Guide to the Berkshires
- 2021-22 Digital Winter Brochure
- 2021-22 Official Guide to the Berkshires
- 2021 Berkshires Brochure
- Follow mask rules where and when requested.
- Maintain proper social distance.
- Practice good hygiene.
- Respect various comfort levels, mask wearing, social distancing requests by individuals and businesses
- Travel information related to COVID-19
- Find up-to-date information at Mass.gov
- FAQ about COVID-19 from Mass.gov
- COVID Data Tracker
- COVID-19 FAQs from VisitMA.com
Photo: Jiminy Peak